Founded in 1969, Zimex Aviation provides reliable aircraft support to the oil and gas industry, humanitarian agencies and non-governmental organizations worldwide. Mainly to enable crew changes, special material, general supplies and fresh-food deliveries, as well as medical evacuation and search and rescue missions. While Zimex is active worldwide, its main focus is on North Africa and the Middle East. Zimex operates currently 22 aircraft and offers our customers a comprehensive air transport wherever it is required.
Zimex Aviation benefits from many years of experience in safe and successful aircraft operation.
This experience has a crucial importance in the following areas:
- Careful selection of aircraft types for each specific task
- Preparation and implementation of procedures
- On-the-job training developed to give our pilots and engineers the capabilities to face the challenges of operation aircraft in remote areas
- Working to world-class airline safety standards ensuring that high proficiency standards are maintained at all times of operation
Our excellences in aviation are:
- Focusing on high quality standards
- Exceeding customer expectations by consistent orientation on customer needs
- Benefiting from the support of highly qualified and committed employees
- Complying with world-class safety standards (EASA 145 and JAR OPS 1) and respecting local laws and regulations
- Cultivating long-term relationships with customers, partners, and employees
- Maintaining a consistently professional approach in all business processes
- Providing a wide range of aviation services for international focused customer's